Cheap Car Rental at O’Hare International Airport
Car rental Chicago O’hare Airport (ORD)
Book a rental car at Chicago O’Hare Airport and plan your business or vacation trip according to your wishes and preferences. Use the booking form, browse through the deals available for the dates of your travel and book. You can reserve a hire car for Chicago O’Hare within minutes, all you need is a credit card and a valid driver’s license.
Look into the terms and conditions for the other documents that you might have to present to the supplier during car rental pickup.
|Car classes you can rent for ORD Airport||Vans, luxury, convertible, minivans and SUVs|
|Car rental places near Chicago Airport||Chicago downtown|
|Car rental companies with desks at the airport||Avis, Budget, Sixt, National, Thrifty, Enterprise, Alamo|
|How to save more?||Book the deal with/for
|Can I use UK license to rent a car?||Yes|
|How old to rent a car in Chicago?||The minimum age is 21 years (for most of the car types) and 25 years for luxury and vans|
We provide cars for all occasions and travel plans
Compare rental deals for Chicago Airport as per the length of your trip and the agenda of your travel etc:
- Business rentals: Chicago, just like other big cities, have a bustling downtown area which is home to many prospering businesses. Keeping this in mind, many rental brands provide special deals for business travelers.
- Long term rentals: Chicago, because of its business opportunities, attracts a big crowd of workers (including seasonal workers or people who are visiting on small projects to the city). A month, 2 months or 6 months, you can find a car for any time duration upto 12 months for Chicago.
- Short term car hire deals: In Chicago, we also offer weekly and one day rentals. Last minute rentals can also be arranged through our rental partners! For one-day rentals the deals will be applicable to availability; try to book at least a day in advance in case of last minute travel plans.
- One way car rentals: You can take multiple trips from Chicago to Las Vegas or LA, without having to make the return trip. All the major brands provide one-way option that you can opt for by paying a small fee; some even provide this service free of cost.
What car category is best for my trip from ORD Airport?
Avis, Budget, Sixt and other rental agencies offer an expansive fleet of rental cars. Van, minivan, economy and luxury cars are the most frequently rented vehicles at Chicago O’hare.
- Van rental: In Chicago, renting a van or minivan, luxury or standard, is a great choice. You can plan camping trips to the nearest national parks like Olympic National Park and the American Alps. Suppliers provide a variety of vans and minivans with varying seating capacity. 7 , 8 , 9 and 15 passenger vans are quite common.
- Cheap economy rentals: This category is preferred by budget and city travelers. In addition to these, compacts, sedans,and minis are also provided by the suppliers in Chicago. Economy cars are the most fuel efficient vehicles and can help you save more on fuel expenses.
- Luxury cars: In Chicago, business people rent luxury cars and if it is a big group of colleagues, they prefer to rent luxury vans or minivans. Convertibles are also quite popular.
Where to pick the rental car at Chicago Airport?
|Car rental companies at Chicago Airport are located at?||Multi-Modal facility|
|Rental Car Center works 24 hours a day?||Yes|
|How to reach the rental car booths?||Each terminal has 24hr shuttle service from Lower Level (Baggage Claim) curb front. Board the bus which has ‘Rental Cars / Parking Lot F’ digital display.|
You can return the rental car at Chicago Airport, just follow the car rental return signage on reaching the airport.
Can I rent a car in Chicago if I am under 25?
Under 25 or under 21 customers, whatever the case, can rent cars in Chicago. All big names having their booths at Chicago airport charge a fee for this service and pose restrictions on the car category that you can rent. For instance, if you are under 25, they may not allow you to rent a luxury vehicle and if they allow you might have to pay more.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Chicago?
Yes, with the rental car, insurance is very important. Many credit card companies offer insurance that extends to rental vehicle deals, even personal auto insurance policies cover rental cars. So, check with the respective companies and if they say okay, you are good to go, but if not, make sure you buy insurance while placing the booking.
Do I need an international driving license?
An international driving license is not mandatory. However if your driver’s license is in Arabic, chinese or any other foriegn language, the rental company might ask for it. If it is necessary it will be listed on the rental documents.
Road trips from Chicago
There are an infinite number of possible road trips from Chicago, but here we are presenting only the most popular ones:
- Indianapolis: The drive from Chicago to Indianapolis is an easy day trip with some interesting places on the way, like, Gary, Kentland and Indianapolis Museum of Art. It is about 184 miles drive that you can complete in about 2 hours.
- Minneapolis: Minneapolis is 409 miles away from Chicago and the drive takes 6-7 hours to complete. Use this stops on the way - Loves Park, Madison, and Wisconsin Dells - to break the journey into 2 days drive; it will be easier that way!