Cheap Car Rentals at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
Car Rental Seattle-Tacoma Airport (SEA)
Looking for a cheap Seattle-Tacoma airport car rental? Compare the best Seattle-Tacoma airport car rental deals from top companies at USACarsRentals.com, book in advance & pick the rental vehicle directly from the airport. The Seattle- Tacoma International Airport or “Sea-Tac Airport” is the US serves Tacoma, Seattle, Washington, and the rest of the western fringe of the state. Cheap Seattle- Tacoma International Airport (SEA) car rental service is one of the easiest modes of commuting and exploring Seattle and its nearby areas.
We offer easy and hassle-free Seattle- Tacoma International Airport car rental deals. By pre-booking a cheap Seattle-Tacoma Int’l airport car rental on our booking engine, you will be able to start your trip as soon as you land. Car rental at Seattle- Tacoma International Airport with usacarsrentals.com comes along with the best discounts, a wide fleet of cars, along with 24/7 customer support. Hundreds and thousands of travelers hire cars at Seattle-Tacoma Airport because it makes covering all city attractions hassle-free & allows you to move at your own pace and schedule. With us, all travelers get a huge fleet of cars to choose from plus multiple locations in Seattle and the US.
Car rental suppliers at Seattle- Tacoma International Airport
- Budget car rental
- Dollar car rental
- Thrifty car rental
- Fox rent a car
- Seatac car rental
Popular Car Rental Deals available at Seattle- Tacoma Airport
Campervan, Van rentals, luxury cars, convertibles, and SUVs are some of the most popular & highly rented car rental categories at the Seattle- Tacoma International Airport.
- Premium/luxury cars
About Seattle- Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
Seattle- Tacoma International Airport, also known as Seatac Airport is the main airport serving the Seattle Metropolitan area in Washington, US. The airport runs flights to cities throughout Europe, North America, the Middle East, and Asia. It is the focal point for Alaska Airlines. Seattle- Tacoma Airport is serviced by as many as 34 different international and domestic airlines. Taking a flight from Seattle- Tacoma Airport will carry you to more than 97 domestic and 28 international destinations. This 28th busiest airport in the world has two satellite terminals along with four concourses in the main terminal. The car rental desks in the airport are located in a separate facility, accessible via 24/7 shuttle buses found outside of the baggage claim area on both the north and south sides of the main terminal.Address: 3150 South 160th Street, Seattle, WA, 98188, U S A. IATA Code: SEA
Long-term Car Rental
Stay in Seattle for as long as you can and keep your rental car the entire time with a monthly car rental from our top suppliers. A long-term rental car is a cost-effective way to stick around Seattle long enough to see all the major hot spots, explore the nightlife and music scene. You can even take your rental car to nearby cities.
Explore the Emerald City of Seattle
Being the chief city of the state of Washington in the United States, Seattle is the largest metropolitan area. Here one can find plenty of city attractions to keep them busy exploring. Be it history, sports, art, or nature, Seattle can offer you incredible sites. Areas like the densely forested Olympic Peninsula and the Cascade Range surround the city giving it a more natural vibe. Its urban center, influenced by tall skyscrapers that overlook Elliott Bay and enhanced by the city’s abundant parks and neighborhoods, also offers a handsome prospect.
While exploring the city, the Seattle International Film Festival is something you shouldn’t miss at any cost. If you are more into art and culture, then The Henry Art Gallery, the Olympic Sculpture Park, and Seattle Asian Art Museum are some of the great places. You can hire a car at the Seattle- Tacoma International Airport for easy access to Seattle and the nearby areas.
Top things to Do & See in Seattle:
- Space Needle
- Museum of Pop Culture
- Pike Place Market Foundation
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Seattle Center
Gas Stations near Seattle-Tacoma Airport
ShellAddress: 17010 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98188, US Hours: Open 24 hours
Chevron SeattleAddress: 15804 Des Moines Memorial Dr, Seattle, WA 98148, US Hours: Open 24 hours
76Address: 16850 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98188, US Hours: Open 24 hours
Driving Tips in Seattle
- You have to be at least 21 to rent a car in Seattle.
- The speed limit in Seattle ranges from 25mph to 70mph
- While driving, the maximum Alcohol tolerance in Seattle is up to 0.08% BAC
- Children below the age of 13 must sit in the backseat.
- The use of mobile phones while driving is prohibited.
Book your Seattle- Tacoma International Airport service now!
|Car categories||Vans, luxury, convertible, minivans and SUVs|
|Car rental places near Seattle Airport||Seattle downtown|
|Car rental companies||Avis, Budget, Sixt, National, Thrifty, Enterprise|
|How to save more?||Book the deal with/for
|Can I use UK license to rent a car?||Yes|
|How old to rent a car in Seattle?||For most rental categories, the minimum age is 21 years|
We provide cars for all occasions and travel plans
Deciding which car category is best for trip can be a bit of a conundrum. But don’t think much, count the number of people, the luggage and consider the trip you have in mind (adventure or city). For instance, if it is a honeymoon trip, you can rent a convertible to make it more romantic. And if it is a family trip with kids, you can rent a bigger vehicle like a van or minivan, and so on.
- Van rental Seattle: Minivan or van, on our website, you will find a great variety of rental car deals for Seattle Airport no matter what the travel dates are. 7 seater, 12 and 15 passenger vans are quite common in the fleets offered by various brands.
- Cheap economy rentals: In Seattle, if you want to travel cheap, look for deals offered under economy and compact classes. These cars are fuel efficient and are offered at comparatively low per day prices.
- Business rentals: Seattle is home to big companies and business organisations, which means many people come into Seattle with business in mind. Our suppliers provide a good variety of luxury and premium brands for such travelers.
- Long term rentals: Seattle, as already stated attracts a lot of people who come here for seasonal work or work permits. Away from home, they ent cars for longer durations of time. Suppliers usually permit rental durations up to 11 months.
- Short term car hire deals: In Seattle, many holiday makers rent cars for a week or a month. However, some travelers, usually business people on ultra short trips also rent vehicles even for a day.
- One way car rentals: Would you like to drop your rental car at Seattle downtown or somewhere else in the country? Pay a small fee for the one-way service and give wings to your travel plans!
Can I rent a car in Seattle if I am less than 25 years?
Under 25 rentals can be arranged at Seattle Airport, but what category you can book will not be as per your own wishes. Vans and luxury cars are out of bounds for under-25 renters with a lot of rental companies. Sixt, Alamo and National, all rental agencies charge a surcharge from the underage renters for this service.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Seattle?
Yes, insurance is very important with rental cars. In case you have a personal auto insurance, check with the company whether it covers rental cars; check the same with the credit card company. If you don’t have any of these, it is best that you buy car rental insurance which will help decrease the amount you have to pay if the vehicle meets with an accident.
Where to pick the rental car at SEA Airport?
|Car rental companies at Seattle Airport||Rental car center|
|Rental Car Center works 24 hours a day?||Yes|
|How to reach the rental car booths?||Board shuttles from North and South end of the terminal, outside the baggage claim area.|
In case you are returning the car rental at the airport itself, just follow the Car Rental Return Signage to reach the right hand entrance into the rental car facility.
Road trips from Seattle There are an infinite number of possible road trips from Seattle, but here we are presenting only the most popular ones:
- San Francisco: San Francisco is 807 miles drive from Seattle. With a rental car, try to divide the duration over two days so that you can easily manage the 12 hours drive with minimum fatigue. Astoria Megler Bridge, Seaside (Oregon), Crescent City & Glass Beach are some worth-visiting stops.
- Los Angeles: 1135 miles away from Seattle, the drive to Los Angeles would take 16 hours. Again we suggest that you plan it out well look for stops on the way to break the long journey. Cannon Beach, Redwood National Park, Pfeiffer Beach and Hearst Castle are worth visiting spots on the way.
- Las Vegas: The drive from Seattle to Vegas is about 1225 miles. There are a lot of places on the way that you can add to your itinerary to make it more enjoyable; notable stops are Roslyn, Walla Walla, Joseph, Boise and Twin Falls.